Want to market your property more effectively?
Drone cameras are quickly becoming the real estate industry’s new norm for marketing. DroneMedia offers drones for creating virtual property tours that give an excellent ROI and help you reach more customers.
Builders and selling agents are using drones for property tours to give potential buyers a better view of the property. They are still a new trend in real estate but becoming increasingly popular with homebuyers.
You can take amazing aerial images and create virtual tours with drones that offer a unique perspective for viewers when it comes to buying and selling property.
Drones can be used for all types of real estate listings, including residential homes, commercial properties, apartments, resorts, office buildings, mid-rise and high-rise buildings, and vacant plots of land.
Do you want a competitive edge for you property?
Much of the real estate business has moved online. Listing websites allow buyers to browse hundreds of properties to choose the one they like. However, online real estate activity is still slowed down when buyers have to visit a property on foot to get an idea of what it’s actually like.
Camera fitted Unmanned Aerial Vehicles allow builders, realtors, and renovation companies to create virtual tours for their properties inside out. Virtual tours allow you to;
- Create compelling and comprehensive images for your property from any angle that you want. Camera drones can be set up to follow GPS-specified flight paths and automatically photograph points of interest. Drone photographs look unbelievably professional and inspire a sense of interest and awe that ground-based photography cannot really provide.
- Create a complete virtual tour from start to finish without any breaks. A pre-programmed camera drone can enter a property through the front door while recording and travel to each room to capture a natural virtual tour. You can combine the footage with a professionally recorded voiceover for a rich, virtual tour.
- Drones can capture images from angles that handheld cameras just can’t reach. They allow you to highlight more property features that generate interest and get you more offers.
- Listings that include aerial photos look more appealing and professional and generally sell better.
- Drones are quite inexpensive. If you take aerial photos from a helicopter, it can cost you ten times more than using a drone.
ACCORDING TO SOME CALCULATIONS, LISTING AGENTS WHO USE DRONES FOR REAL ESTATE COULD SEE AN INCREASE IN LISTING VIEWS AS HIGH AS 73% AND THEIR DEAL CLOSING RATE INCREASES BY AS MUCH AS 68%.
With our price packages you've got a one-stop-shop for photos and videos. Take a look, select the best fit for you and let's get started! These packages are the simplest, fastest approach to getting the support you need for your next project.
Give us the time and place, and we'll handle the rest!
All packages include a 0:45 – 1:20 min professionally edited video with music and animated transitions.